Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Where's the Party?

liannebday
back when Jollibee parties were the in thing. and decent photo coverage was inexistent.


I was looking for Vilma Santos' Youtube video singing "Where's the Party?", but it's not in the website anymore. Boo. Last night, I was looking for old birthday photos of me to post on Facebook, and I found these:

liannebday2
bday

Nyahaha!

Anyway, today I celebrate my 29th birthday. I'm so old, it's not funny anymore. Hehe. I took a birthday leave and now I'm wasting half the day in front of the laptop. Tonight we'll have dinner with the family at some resto, don't know where yet.

Yesterday, I stayed home because I wasn't feeling well in the morning. At night, I forced myself to run at the UP oval, and I was so glad I did. I don't think the week would be complete without it. In the evening, we had an unplanned dinner with the harkadah :D I didn't know everyone would be available (except of course for Pat who's in the US and Penny who's in Croatia hanging out with the Croatians haha). We had late dinner at Banapple at Katipunan Extension. It was fun spending time with them after a while, reminiscing college days, discussing plans, and laughing at whoever. At one point, we started talking about irregular periods (fyi, we're all single. some attached, but not yet married). Bleak as it may seem, at least it's something I could relate to. Hehe. I often get caught in conversations with my married friends regarding birthing pains and baby food, topics I couldn't share any insight on. Hehe. We also thought of organizing an out-of-town trip (which I hope would push through). We haven't gone on one since the Baguio trip right after college graduation in 2003.

LIA_2716
bwahaha
LIA_2749
LIA_2733
LIA_2754
didi jenny and weki's finger. hehe

pecan cake something:
LIA_2740
giant dark chocolate tiramisu:
LIA_2741

LIA_2766
LIA_2773

Pat and Penny, we missed you! :(

More pictures here

Before I forget, this is my birthday wish list:

1. a D700
2. pedometer or that Nike iPod tracker (?)
3. prophoto account
4. a sporty watch
5. wardrobe change :P
6. Nikkor 80 mm F1.8
7. iPad 2
8. a life plan. haha
9. Nathan belt bag from R.O.X. or Runnr
10. Nikkor 24-70 mm
11. Bigger camera bag (Tamrac or Crumpler)

It's been a year? Time flies :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...