Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Barre3?


Last month, I was supposed to get a Fitness First coupon from Deal Grocer. Deal Grocer members only have to pay P400 for a three month (or was it 6 weeks?) unlimited access to the gym. It was sold out quickly though, so I scanned the Deal Grocer website for other promos and found a promo on "Barre3". I had no idea what it is, but Angel Aquino's the model in the website so I guess it can't be all bad. Haha. (FYI, it was my first Deal Grocer purchase. Then I signed up for Ensogo and now I check their websites everyday. I didn't know these sites can be addictive :P)



Here's what the website says:


barre3™
As dancers know, the ballet barre is a wonderful prop designed to support the body in both static and dynamic movement leading to long, lean muscles. barre3 evolves the dancer's workout by combining the grace of the ballet barre with the wisdom of yoga and the strength of pilates.
This vigorous 60-minute workout is made up of a highly effective sequence of exercises designed to transform the body to one of equal balance, strength and flexibility.

And here's a video I found on Youtube:



I'm just thinking when I should start this. I want to maximize the one-week unlimited pass. I hope Ill be a graceful lady after this. Harhar

2 comments:

  1. groupon sites are super addictive! it's always a struggle to say no to some really good deals i don't need naman. haha! just bought 3 coupons for Php500, originally Php1000 value, for Felix in GB5. haha! inaabangan ko na sana magkaroon ulit ng Bella Rocca coupons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tish! :D I still haven't used the Barre3 coupon.. haha! I still have a month to use it though. Puwede pa :P Oo nga, good deal talaga yung Bella Rocca! Sana meron pa :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...