Thursday, April 21, 2011

Holy Wednesday

LIA_1196

So we decided to stay in for the Holy Week. I was half-expecting that we'd go to La Union for two days or so, or at least, out of town for a day trip, but no one wants to get out of Manila for the holidays. I hope I could still go to the beach this summer.



Anyway, yesterday, I went with my sister's family to Quiapo to buy bikes for my nieces, Patti and Bianca. Before that, we picked up my sister at the gym. Then we saw this car on the road:

LIA_1129

Go lolo! Hehe

Then we had lunch at Charlie's c/o my sister. Hihi:

At Secret Fresh (same building):

LIA_1131

LIA_1133
LIA_1135
Bianca and Patti (who are obviously both taller than me. hehe)

Waiting:
LIA_1140
LIA_1142
LIA_1146
LIA_1149

My order: veggie burger. Feeling healthy :D
LIA_1151

At a bike store in Quiapo:

LIA_1155
LIA_1159
LIA_1162

Ano ba talaga, Hannah Montana o Ben 10? :))

LIA_1169

LIA_1179

Patti and I went to UP to go biking. Bianca was too tired to bike so I was the one who road-tested her new bike.

Sunflowers at UP:

LIA_1189
LIA_1190
LIA_1192
LIA_1193

More pictures here.

I wasn't able to run yesterday though. I didn't get to bike much either. Since there's nothing else to do today (than blog, fix room, etc. hehe), I'm going to spend my free time to run again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...