Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rayray!


Two Sundays ago, I had fun shooting this cute baby :D


His name is Rayray, which is a combination of his parents' names - Regi and Ceycey.

His parents got Tiqui Del Rosario of Imagine Nation Photography to shoot their wedding. Back then, I was Tiqui's volunteer assistant. It was only on the day of the shoot when I found out that I was shooting Regi, who became my classmate in Corporate Law in law school and Ceycey, the host/good friend at my law school blockmate's wedding. I met them on two separate occasions and I was so surprised to see that they were actually getting married :)) They make the wackiest couple ever and I had no trouble shooting them both at the wedding and at Rayray's baby shoot.






More photos to be posted on my new old blog soon :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...