Sunday, April 29, 2012

Meet my nephews and nieces - more from Spring Break, 2012

After our short Ohio stay, we finally flew to Maryland to visit my brother. It was actually the highlight of the entire trip since we were all together with the entire family, finally. On the day we arrived, my brother's son, Benjo, immediately brought the other kids to the nearest park. It was super cold there (I have low tolerance for cold weather), though it doesn't show much in the photos: 

My nephews and nieces. Soon, they will all be taller than me. That's Benjo with the basketball. He's the leader of the pack. Hehe. He's very responsible and really looks after his little brother, Toby. 






Here's Toby, the youngest (just a month younger than my niece, Sophia). He has a mild obsession for UK and winning spelling contests. I love him because he's the only one who actually smiles at the camera, even if I'm not taking his photo. Hehe:





My dad joined in the fun with the apos. + me





This is Bianca, she's almost the same age as Benjo. She's such a fashionista. Hihi. When she was still a baby, she would bite Benjo's arm for fun until Benjo cries. Now they're the best of friends.





Patti's my oldest niece at 16 years old. I knew she was going to grow up cool the moment I heard her sing to my favorite band, the Wallflowers' "The Difference" back when she was only 2 years old. She knew about Gotye long before he became mainstream. I found out about the singer when she posted about him on FB. Anyway, I introduced her to Hanson so that makes us even. Hehe







My only photo for the afternoon:







Last but not the least is Sophia, my 8 (turning 9 very soon) year old niece. She's very smart and very hyper. She's the one I consult with whenever I couldn't guess a word in Drawsomething. And almost every time, she gets it right.
















At my brother's backyard. Pretty flowers:










Toby uhugin. Wahaha:





The oldest and the youngest. Toby looks like one of those animal bonnets from Tagaytay on Patti's head. Hehe:



The mother. I love the lighting. Why is the lighting so nice in the US?












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...