Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Last Weekend's Adventure

Guess who's the new Instagram fan? Hehe. And to think I used to diss Instagram because I would rather shoot in analog. 

Last weekend, I found myself riding a ferry from Caticlan at 12 midnight; spending an entire day at Shangri-la Hotel; and spending some time with other suppliers from the wedding industry. 

At Terminal 3, where ALL flights are delayed:

A few hours later:


Good thing I had my laptop with me. I was able to finish two slideshows and edit some photos for clients.




At the Caticlan airport at 12 midnight. Though there were a lot of other people with me, I felt really worried about riding the ferry at that time. I think there's a good reason why they have a cut-off time for  that. Anyhoot...


Inside the boat. I usually don't hold on to a life vest, but this time I felt the need to grab one:


We arrived in Boracay safely (thank You God)


Shangri-la Boracay:


View from where I work. Hihi:










Wedding's over. Wrapping up. Super tired and sleepy at this point:


Thank you Benjie for the opportunity! Had fun with the team (with Paul) and the other suppliers. I was hit by a wave of nostalgia though - I suddenly remembered the last trip I had with my family. Now I want to go back to the US. Hehe





In the van, on our way to Kalibo airport. Listening to some words of wisdom by Ms. Madge Lejano of the make-up studio.



Breakfast at Nia's, right across the Kalibo airport. I surely didn't regret ordering their tapa. We took so long to eat breakfast we almost didn't make the flight. Hehe. We were the last ones to board.


I love how my photography job takes me to adventures I've never imagined. Every time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...