Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hog Island Oyster Co.

Another nice new resto we discovered on our trip was Hog Island Oyster Co. in Marshall, California. We dropped by at the resto after eating at Cafe Reyes. Thing is, except for my dad and uncles, none of us was able to eat oysters since we developed a terrible stomachache that morning. Must be something we ate the night before). Anyway, the place was nice so I just took a lot of photos. I couldn't vouch for the oysters but I'm assuming they're really good since they distribute them to several popular restos/bars. I'm so useless like that. Haha 






My nieces, Bianca and Patti:


Nice view. It was so cold though:





This is my uncle carrying two trays of huge oysters:











My uncles and my dad on the right. They all look alike it's scary:







We saw this little dog that reminded me of Pwintet, who's back home missing us. She got so depressed about us leaving that she can't eat :( I hope she recovers soon.








Gloves:


This is the owner who was explaining to us the whole process of growing oysters. I didn't know until then that it takes two years before they can be served:


I don't know if I'll be back, but if ever, I wish to try the oysters next time. Haha


















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...