Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Tourist Again in Sanfo


I went to Sanfo for the first time when I was 11. I only remember doing the touristy things there back then, but never on the trips that followed, when we would mostly go to theme parks and outlet stores. Since it was the first time my sister and her family have been to Sanfo, we went around the usual tourist spots that make the city so popular. Here's a list of must-do things when you get to Sanfo:  


1. Have your photo taken with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background

We parked at the Vista Park to have our photos taken. That was basically it. Hehe. Zel and I attempted to run at the Golden Gate, but we didn't have time. I really wanted to run though. I ended up running at the hotel gym. I think I gained 10 lbs. since I got here so I badly need some physical activity. 








wahahaha

2. Ride the Cable Car





We wanted to see the crookedest street at Lombard, but we didn't have time.

3. Visit the Fisherman's Wharf/Pier 39










My niece, Patti, bought candy:



4. Go around Downtown

Have photos taken at the Union Square:




5. Eat pizza at Blondie's. The last time I ate there, their pizza costs only $1 per slice. Now it costs almost 4. Ok, I'm that old.


Huuuge pizza:


6. Last and most important, eat at Jollibee. Nyahaha




Instead of calamansi, they use lemon juice for the palabok:

I can't believe I paid almost P300.00 for a spaghetti meal with 1-piece chickenjoy. The bottomless drink is no consolation:

Jollibee is more fun in the Philippines. Definitely. Hehe :P





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...