Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Point Reyes

Yes, I'm still on tour. My sched's been crazy the past week - from Manila, we had a stopover in Tokyo before flying to Sanfo, then we went to Ohio. 'Had to stop over in LA (there was no direct flight to Ohio on Delta Air). Then yesterday, we flew in to Maryland (with a stopover in North Carolina) from Ohio. My biological clock's messed up, but it's all good since I'm with my entire family now.

Anyway, I decided to post all the tourist spots and quaint little restos we encounter along the way, so this blog is going to turn into a travel/foodie blog for the next few weeks.

One of the nice places we visited in California is Cafe Reyes, located in  Point Reyes Station, a small, quiet town almost two hours away from San Francisco. My aunt, who was riding another car, asked if I took a lot of photos on the way. I was actually asleep going there. Hehe. On the way back, I realized how nice the scenery was going there.









 Inside the cafe:











They have a limited selection on their menu. They mostly serve pizzas, salads and two kinds of desserts - apple pie and chocolate cake. We ordered four kinds of pizza and both desserts.


 

The prosciutto was my favorite (first photo):



Huge glass of coffee:



There's an art studio right beside the cafe:







I overused my ultrawide angle lens. Hehe. So glad I didn't sell it anymore.

We walked around the area:




I liked the sky:




This is an old, rundown bar that was visited by Prince Charles and Camila two years ago:


They even have their photos in the bar:





The view from the car on the way back:




This is our second pizza day (First was in Sausalito, third was in Downtown at Blondie's. And I'm getting fat every single day :(( )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...