Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Last Saturday's Shoot

Killing time before we go on a tour.

Crap it's so cold. I didn't realize it would be this cold here. Anyhoot..

Last Saturday, Erron Ocampo posted on Facebook: "VIP Ninong today, CJ Corona."

Dylan of Vatel Manila replied: "Si Sec. Bert Romulo and Shalani & Roman naman here at the Farm. Pero winner kung si CJ!"

I wanted to comment: "Guess who's at our shoot today? The freakin' singer/composer of the song, Seiko wallet (ang wallet na masuwerte)":

He was really funny, like your favorite lolo. He didn't sing the Seiko jingle but he sang "It's a Wonderful World" beautifully.




 

The whole event was beautiful though. It wasn't like any other silver wedding anniversary I've attended/covered. It was a testimony of God's goodness in the lives of the couple and their family. It was amazing. As I mentioned in my previous post, I wasn't supposed to shoot the event, but I was in dire need of cash so I did. And I'm so glad, too, since I was able to witness how God had worked and has been working in the lives of people who are faithful to him. Throughout the entire event, I was saying to myself, this is how married life should be, a life completely dedicated to God. Since God is the one who authored marriage, it is only but proper to have Him at the center of it. A relationship without Him, or grounded on the wrong foundation, would fall apart.

Even the child dedication I shot that same day was beautiful. The parents were so overwhelmed to have a second child and lifted up their family to God. They were so grateful about having another baby, especially since they had a difficult time conceiving their first child, that they wanted to share that with their friends/family.

It was the first time I've been in CCF Makati. 'Saw these:

 

God has been reminding me of Romans 8:28 lately: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

These were posted on the pillars:



Thank you God for reminding me of how real, genuine love should be. 

Now, off to have breakfast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...