Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Middle East in Bible Prophecy



 I've been stuck in the book of Ezekiel for so long (still stuck now hehe) but this sermon gave me a fresh perspective on the book. It was given by a Jewish speaker, Amir Tsarfati, in CCF. He relates the prophecies in the book of Ezekiel to current events. It just left me awestruck, knowing how real and relevant God's words are through the prophet Ezekiel. (The message went on for more than an hour and I didn't even notice the time!) It gave me more impetus to read God's word, as it will prevent us from speculating on the last days and would urge us to be more aware of current world events, especially those in Israel/the Middle East. I think the important thing to think about is where we fit in God's grand story. I hope everyone would take the time to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...