Sunday, October 9, 2011

Yesterday's Shoot


It seems that I've been posting unintentionally about what I do every Saturday. Except for the uniforms, there isn't really much to shoot/write about regarding my 9-5 (or ideally, 8-4:30 hehe) life at the office, so that explains it. 

Yesterday, I tagged along with a photographer friend, Stanley Ong, as he took family portraits of the Babao family - Julius, Tintin, and their two adorable kids, Anya and Nio, at their home. I was amazed at the modern art pieces all over the house. I just assisted for the entire shoot (and had servings of pancit, bbq and sans rival right after. Hehe). They're such a happy, stress-free family. :) 





Nio and big sister Anya:
 

With dad Julius this time:






Cute Nio. Now I want a baby boy too. Haha




Right after the shoot, I proceeded to Glorietta to meet up with my law school friends, Grace and Anna to watch "No Other Woman" starring Derek Ramsay (see my Facebook profile pic :)) ). As I was waiting for them at the mall, I bumped into Julius, Tintin and Anya, who were coincidentally there also to check out art pieces at some galleries. Haha. I told Tintin we were watching the movie, which she raved about. No wonder the tickets were sold out in Trinoma. So yes, despite some bad reviews, it didn't disappoint. I didn't feel bad about parting with P200 for the movie. Carmi Martin's bakya lines were hilarious. And there were some parts of the movie that were unintentionally funny (like Anne Curtis' overly slutty voice). Of course, do expect a cliche ending. But in all, it's worth seeing. 

After the movie, the boyf (naks! the boyf. haha) passed by and we stayed for a while with the law school friends at Bo's Coffee. We were laughing the entire time until 1 in the morning. Boyf is now officially part of the law school barkada. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...